Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
1,097 Posts
Will be deleting using Ezlynk and PPEI tuning. I need help with the race pipe solution. Want to keep the 4-inch pipe and I don't like noise but still wnt perfromance. What exhasut compnents do I ned besides the 4" race pipe?
You won’t need a race pipe Because PPEI doesn’t sell tunes that remove emissions anymore. Unless you bought them about 10-13 months ago.

However, if you DO need a straight pipe DM me- I have a source for them

·
9 Posts
You won’t need a race pipe Because PPEI doesn’t sell tunes that remove emissions anymore. Unless you bought them about 10-13 months ago.

However, if you DO need a straight pipe DM me- I have a source for them
So where do I go to get the delete tune now if PPEI does not offer anymore?

·
2 Posts
Anyone know of a place in Calgary AB that will delete my 5.0 L Cummins on my Nissan Titan XD?
Having a hard time finding a place

·
9 Posts
So I understand nobody can do a delete or a tune in the US, at least not legally. I’m in Texas now after leaving the liberal state of Washington. Anyone in Texas with some insight on what I can do? I do not want to drive to Canada to get something done. I’m mechanically inclined and willing to install myself if needed. I’ve lifted, lowered and done lots of other mods to vehicles in the past. Let me know, thanks.

·
1,097 Posts
So I understand nobody can do a delete or a tune in the US, at least not legally. I’m in Texas now after leaving the liberal state of Washington. Anyone in Texas with some insight on what I can do? I do not want to drive to Canada to get something done. I’m mechanically inclined and willing to install myself if needed. I’ve lifted, lowered and done lots of other mods to vehicles in the past. Let me know, thanks.
What would you need to drive to Canada for? Just source tunes from there,do all the work yourself.Done.

181 - 194 of 194 Posts