Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They release the new Titan Cummins at the Detroit Auto show in a few weeks.

Anybody going?

I'm sure the official media will cover it, but pics and info from members here would be nice too.

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Not going to make it to Detroit, but I like paying attention online. Is anyone expecting any surprises or is it just going to be a reveal of everything that we already know?
Well hopefully there will be more info!

Cabs (Reg Cab?), bed lengths.

Approx. Payloads, GVWRs, Tow capacity, GAWRs. Will it be a "half-ton", "heavy-half" or "three quarter ton" or none of the above.

Do we know what type of tranny will be in it? How many gears?

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And they've got running boards from wheel-well to wheel-well just like what's available on the RAM. Love those ...

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
340 Posts
That would be excellent. Guess we'll have to wait and see. The rest of the truck seems tough enough to go over 2000#, but diesels are heavy ....
I do wonder if the gasser might be able to pass in payload because of the weight reduction?

But then again, the XD is supposed to have a beefier frame, but again how much of the frames extra capability is eaten by the diesel...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.