Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They release the new Titan Cummins at the Detroit Auto show in a few weeks.

Anybody going?

I'm sure the official media will cover it, but pics and info from members here would be nice too.

·
608 Posts
Not going to make it to Detroit, but I like paying attention online. Is anyone expecting any surprises or is it just going to be a reveal of everything that we already know?

·
857 Posts
i'm not expecting anything special
seen enough vehicle debuts in my time to not be really excited, just want to see the truck in full

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not going to make it to Detroit, but I like paying attention online. Is anyone expecting any surprises or is it just going to be a reveal of everything that we already know?
Well hopefully there will be more info!

Cabs (Reg Cab?), bed lengths.

Approx. Payloads, GVWRs, Tow capacity, GAWRs. Will it be a "half-ton", "heavy-half" or "three quarter ton" or none of the above.

Do we know what type of tranny will be in it? How many gears?

·
340 Posts
Well hopefully there will be more info!

Cabs (Reg Cab?), bed lengths.

Approx. Payloads, GVWRs, Tow capacity, GAWRs. Will it be a "half-ton", "heavy-half" or "three quarter ton" or none of the above.

Do we know what type of tranny will be in it? How many gears?
I'd love a reg cab, short box...

·
81 Posts
On the plus side we can expect TFL Trucks to be their, those guys do some great event coverage and at times get some people from the brand they're targeting to speak on camera ;)

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
On the plus side we can expect TFL Trucks to be their, those guys do some great event coverage and at times get some people from the brand they're targeting to speak on camera ;)
It's too bad roman is so fake. I can't stand him.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
That's one thing i find common when it comes to that line of work, they just need to learn to be themselves and not whatever else they're trying to be.
At least the information i seen from them was useful.
I hope that Jay Leno gets to do something on the Titan, that would be fantastic to watch.

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And they've got running boards from wheel-well to wheel-well just like what's available on the RAM. Love those ...

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
340 Posts
That would be excellent. Guess we'll have to wait and see. The rest of the truck seems tough enough to go over 2000#, but diesels are heavy ....
I do wonder if the gasser might be able to pass in payload because of the weight reduction?

But then again, the XD is supposed to have a beefier frame, but again how much of the frames extra capability is eaten by the diesel...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts