Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that you can roll both driver's and passenger's windows down with key fob remotely? When I demonstrated to the dealership I got my Pro4X, they were amazed. They had no clue that feature is there. :surprise:

·
1,979 Posts
It's been standard on previous gen Titans for years, good to see they carried it over. Useful feature in the Summer.

·
1,979 Posts
Was Nissan the first to make this feature standard back in the day?
That I'm sure of. Just have to be careful not to let the button hit something, people have gone out to wet interiors. There is a module that let's you roll the windows back up using the remote ( previous gen ).

·
78 Posts
Nissan Canada has a few staff members that travel across Canada constantly ,visiting all the dealerships, and their job is to educate the sales staff and service people about all the new vehicles and their features,
If the Dealership didn't know about the auto down feature then someone either didn't listen or they were never told..
and this feature has been around for quite a while.
Very surprising

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe in Great country of Canada they do that. Maybe they do it in the Republic of Texas too. But my sale's person did not know it. I think in TX anyone can become an auto sales person without any knowledge about cars.

·
348 Posts
My 04 does the same thing. Here in central FL it makes a big difference having the truck air out before getting in when vehicle has been sitting in sun all day. As far as I know, all Nissans do that. My wife's 04 and 12 Quest did it, as does her 14 Rouge.

·
658 Posts
That I'm sure of. Just have to be careful not to let the button hit something, people have gone out to wet interiors. There is a module that let's you roll the windows back up using the remote ( previous gen ).
Yeah, this effed me with my '09 during a summer gully washer here in Alabama. Taught me to take my keys out of my pocket and leave them on my desk at work...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts