Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any speculation on when/if other configurations will arrive after the crew cab is released? I'd like to see a king cab/6.5 box XD for a shorter overall length.

The website says 'The Titan XD is the first in the lineup of Titan trucks to be offered in multiple cab configurations'... Ect. That doesn't explicitily say the XD in particular will have different configurations, just the titan lineup collectively, including the non XD version. Hopefully I'm lawyering the wording too much, and the XD will have other cab options soon after the release.

·
16 Posts
I too would like to know what 'configurations' will be available. I don't want to keep my '07 Frontier any longer than I have to! If the '16 XD is only going to be available in crew cab - short box then I may have to wait. I really want a KC/6.5 which I hope they make an option in the XD this time around..

·
492 Posts
First off theproduction line will be: Crew cab with 151.6" wheelbase and a 6.5' bed.
The original Titan has 139.8" wheelbase in either cofiguration.
I am hoping for an XD King cab with a 6.5' bed that has at least an 11.8" shorter wheelbase than the XD Crew cab to match the original Titan wheelbase.
I know that there will be a King Cab...just not sure about bed length offerings. If it only comes with the 151.6" wheelbase and an 8' bed, I am not interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts