Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, because I haven't seen a TV commercial, any radio or magazine ads, nothing in the newspapers, etc.

If I wasn't already a Titan owner and kept up on the latest stuff, I wouldn't even know this new XD model even existed. Maybe this has been talked about before, but holy crap Nissan. You guys totally failed at marketing the first gen Titan, and now history is repeating itself again. How can they expect to sell any trucks if nobody knows about them?

Sorry, rant over.

·
149 Posts
I've only seen one commercial recently. But apparently they will be advertising the trucks a lot this fall. I'm assuming when they release the 2017 titan.

·
Banned
369 Posts
I think Nissan is still in testing faze. They are possibly watching this and other Nissan TitanXD forums and analyzing dealers issues reported. I was told that Nissan is launching an investigation on right pull that many XD owners have reported. Nissan does not want to do a recall when hundred of thousands of vehicles are sold anymore. The resent Nissan recall was huge. They have heavily invested in Titan XD and are being careful. Also, Cummins is not producing diesel engines fast enough.

·
1,300 Posts
Well for the cummins engine, I like that there taking their time means that the end result will be a better built product. We don't need to have Fords QC issues under torquing head bolts and so on. They just throw the engines together trying to move as many units as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts