Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a DPF SCR sitting in my garage with 12k on them and no issues. FL truck so no rust or corrosion problems. Don’t want to deal with shipping but might if buyer pays for it. Make an offer if interested

Attachments

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay in responding it was a crazy busy day yesterday. We were hoping to get 500.00 out of it to make it worth dealing with shipping. From asking around it’s about 300.00 in scrap value here

·
6 Posts
I sent a PM but as a new member I am maxed out on messages :) I am interested in your SCR as mine went out.

·
Banned
136 Posts
Interesting your SCR went out.. seems like mine went out also at 23,000 miles.. Dealer wants $4000 to throw a new SCR in.. but the tech got that online.. so that is only the first part possibly! Most states you should be Covered by Nissan.. except my state I found out the hard way.. depends if the state has emission testing.. mine don't so Nissan wiggled their way out of coverage on their million dollar emission junk that leaves their customers to pay for it instead of them... and somehow they were able to slip by and put the emission system under the Basic Parts Warranty Section of their manual.. :mad:

·
Banned
136 Posts
I don't want one yet.. but I have an SCR that failed.. I plan on doing the removal very soon too. How do you like your replacement system and what did you use and where did you get it from? Any problems.. I have a 2016 5.0 Platinum Reserve with only 23,000 miles on it. Emissions not covered by Nissan and they hid that well in their warranty books.. Feds no help either.. so I am forced to lighten my truck by the same weight as you did... concerned with the purchase and installation on my garage floor... :unsure:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts