Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my pro-4x yesterday after 3months on order!! I am planning on a 6" lift soon as some come on the market any suggestions for drop hitches? I don't have anything serious to tow my trailer is maybe 5,000lbs. But I don't want to buy a hitch and then have to purchase another one after the lift. Thanks guys!

·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have read mixed reviews about them as a company with parts and stuff. Waiting to see some other suspension company's co.e out so I have some to compare with.

·
93 Posts
I have an Equalizer hitch and ended up in the bottom holes with their 6" drop shank to get my trailer level (no lift on the truck). Not sure how much drop from top of ball that ended up being though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,300 Posts
These trucks are tall if your getting a 6" lift put on you will need a good sized drop. I picked mine up from some online store it's a 10" drop full alum with 2/516 ball on one side flip it and the 2" on the other.(was bought for my 11 ram on 35s) but it works for this truck too. My sled trailer is right at the top notch of the hitch, and our horse trailer is 2nd notch from the bottom to keep level. Really depends on your trailer height

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Snag a Gen-Y hitch system! Bought the 7.5in. kit, comes with double ball (2in, 2 5/16) a 1 7/8, and a pintle latch for the larger ball, solid welded, USA made, and lifetime warranty. Rated for 2,000lbs tongue weight and 15,000 tow. Bought for about $253, pricey but worth it. Can be flipped upside down to make a raiser and still clears the tail gate;) I'll post pics later if I'm near a puter.

BigRed

·
224 Posts
The Geny hitch looks interesting to me, especially since you can adapt a pintle to it. That's what I run now. Do they all come with that rubber isolator system?

MB

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
The Geny hitch looks interesting to me, especially since you can adapt a pintle to it. That's what I run now. Do they all come with that rubber isolator system?

MB
Not all of them, I have the GenY 524. The 1 7/8 ball can be removed to make the tri-ball a dual ball, it's a solid unit. As I said before, the 7.5 drop gets me to about 18in. on the low hole and also nice since you can flip it for those pesky high pintles on those drop decks and equipment trailers;)

Link:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91JrpmpbPqL._SL1500_.jpg

BigRed

·
43 Posts
I have read mixed reviews about them as a company with parts and stuff. Waiting to see some other suspension company's co.e out so I have some to compare with.

everything that I have ordered or my friend's have ordered has been great yes they make stuff to order so it takes longer but at the end of the day its a lot better quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts