Here are some helpful tips for install:
1) take your time, it took me about 4.5 hours but I also cleaned the inside of the factory air charge tube of soot
2) the heat shields above the up pipe and turbos are sharp, my hands were all cut up
3) be CAREFUL around the turbo actuator rod while removing the short exhaust pipe under the intake manifold, and MAKE SURE your bolt/nut closest to the turbo actuator rod is short enough and doesn’t make contact or interfere with the up/down motion of the actuator rod while installing the block off plate!
3) you will need to drain approximately 2.5-3 gallons of antifreeze from the engine to do this install
4) remember, most of the sensor plugs do not just pull off, you MUST push in the RED locking tabs on the wiring female plugs prior to releasing and pulling the plugs off
5) the EGR assembly must be removed as a whole unit by pulling the unit straight out towards the coolant reservoir tank (there is a small tube in the back of the EGR connected to the intake manifold that is a pain, just pull and wiggle it and the oring on the short tube will release
6) have a magnet retrieval tool on hand to pick up the metal parts you drop in the engine valley.
7) use RTV on both sides of the provided coolant bypass block gasket and let it dry while working on the other sections of the install