Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
2018 Titan XD Diesel
21 Posts
I would be interested. Been wanting to do a CFT one, but the way his pricing is...... EGR has to blow up first. Price it right and the interest should be there. Looks like you did a inlet tube and using stock pipes. I will be interested in viewing your story on this. Thank you for taking the initiative.
Do not buy this kit it’s not the worth it spend the extra money for something that is proven

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Long story short. This is still a GO. However I’ve had a few hiccups with my truck (Ben at shop under warranty, & away at Work) however the machine shop is ready to produce the kits but waiting on me for a go ahead. Again, I need The kit on my own truck before I’ll move forward. I am seriously hoping to have it on my truck by Friday this week. Then we can move forward! Sorry for the delay!

·
3 Posts
I am interested. I am trying to rule out the EGR as an issue so hate to spend $1500 from the other place. I have an 18 model that has been deleted and tuned. the cooling system is building too much pressure and forcing coolant out the overflow. It doesn't run hot or have any power loss unless a am really pushing it on the interstate and it blows too much coolant out. I am at a complete loss....

·
326 Posts
I am interested. I am trying to rule out the EGR as an issue so hate to spend $1500 from the other place. I have an 18 model that has been deleted and tuned. the cooling system is building too much pressure and forcing coolant out the overflow. It doesn't run hot or have any power loss unless a am really pushing it on the interstate and it blows too much coolant out. I am at a complete loss....
Head gaskets?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts