Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
772 Posts
thats on Forsberg's truck. he's been running them for a while now. The guy has two titans. or at least has one back east and nissan is letting him use another one wherever he is now.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The regular finish ones are on there site $505 for the set the matte is about roughly $60 more I have been told.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I saw there Sema gm with all the matte black acc. Thought it looked really good. I'm starting with the flares, then hood deflector and window visors.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The hood shield is oem one. Egr matte black one should be coming soon.
Flares took me 2 hrs start to finish to assemble and install. They fit perfect.
The matte finish seems to pretty scratch resistant so far too.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they look sick. but imo they would look so much better in white.
I'm on the fence with white I have the whole matte black line on order. If I get board of the black flares I will get them gloss white line-x

Plus there are some matte black graphics being made up to follow suit.

·
904 Posts
I like the look of the matte black flares myself but I have no intentions of putting a bigger tire and afraid it wouldn't look good with stock tires...

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't go bigger with tires. But that zero offset on the xd aftermarket wheels really puts them out past the fender. These egr flares protect perfect

·
154 Posts
i want the flares as well. just for the looks and i plan on keeping the stock wheels and getting some bigger tires have no idea how i will do it. hoping someone does it before me and i will be able to see it and then follow suit.

but i wasn't a fan of the bolt on look for the flares but those look really good. wheels look good too

·
772 Posts
Flares look good...Now you need some 325/60R18 AT2's, and some offset to push the tires out lol.

they'd look awesome color matched.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts