Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my 2017 Titan xd 5.0 so I put truck back to stock before I sold it to the dealer.

Items up for grab:

- (SOLD) dpf and cat delete pipe from dpfdeleteshop.com (brand new)

- (SOLD) ezlynk, tuner Comes with sotf switch and Titan delete cable.

- $100 (used) Mishimoto intake pipe (red)

·
2016 XD 4x4 Tuned with straight pipe.
789 Posts
Tunes don't typically transfer, they're VIN locked, just FYI, but EZLynk is worth 300 without tunes all day.

·
1,499 Posts
^ This is accurate...unless there is something we don't know about with GDP. Still a good deal without the tunes.

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ This is accurate...unless there is something we don't know about with GDP. Still a good deal without the tunes.
I will make sure to notify the members that pm me about the ezlynk unit to call gdp first before purchase to check if it can be transferred over or if they would only be able to use the ezLynk as a diagnostic tool only. That way there’s no confusion before purchase. Thank you for the heads up

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Today it was confirmed by gdp that you can’t transfer tunes because they are locked under my vin# so you will be purchasing the ezlynk as what it was originally intended for, a monitoring and diagnostic tool, I will update my original post for clarification

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ezlynk sold…
Delete pipe and intake tube still available

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When did you order from DPF delete shop? I’m worried about ordering and not receiving forever.
It was around January when I ordered from them, it takes two weeks to get to you but if it shows it’s in stock then your good to go

·
160 Posts
When did you order from DPF delete shop? I’m worried about ordering and not receiving forever.
It took my friend a month to get the stuff in for his 6.7 Cummins. He just got it today. Even though it took awhile, he’s very happy with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts