Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 60K miles on my 2016 SL Cummins. Engine was replaced at 26K miles because of crank failure. That was a nightmare, and I feel for anyone who has to deal with major issues, as Nissan is not up to the challenge. The lift pump has also been replaced. It runs great now, but I still worry about it. I'm debating on selling the truck or buying an extended warranty. I still have the 100K powertrain until Fall 2022. Also, I love the truck, and it's set up nice for our three horse trailer, so it's a hard decision to make. I know just about everyone on this forum realizes it's a love-hate relationship with these trucks. Got a quote from Endurance that extends most of the bumper-to-bumper coverage for 5 years or 60K miles, so in my case out to 120K miles. It's their best plan and is transferrable. Yes, they cover diesels, emissions, etc. Quoted price is $2900. Anyone have any experience with Endurance extended warranties?

·
631 Posts

·
2017 Titan XD
75 Posts
Liberty Bell is pretty good from what I've heard, I think once I get closer to the end of mine I'll be looking into them.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks and I will look into these. I did not know you could purchase a Nissan extended warranty after you purchase the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts