Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my used ez lynk from my 2016 titan xd I no longer have. The unit is tuned by hpp and unmarried from my old truck. This thing made the truck so much different and more enjoyable to drive. Comes with the switch to change tunes and all cables.

Youll have to buy the race pipe for around $200 and then youre good to go.

Asking $350 obo. paypal payments only.

For some reason I am unable to upload a picture. message me and Ill send whatever you want.

·
260 Posts
The tunes do not reside on the EZ Lynk. They reside on a server, and are tied to an email login. The tunes only pass through the EZLynk while programming. I can use anyone's EZ Lynk with my login according to EZ Lynk's tech support. Are you providing the email account and password? Just sharing my experience.

·
1,251 Posts
The tunes do not reside on the EZ Lynk. They reside on a server, and are tied to an email login. The tunes only pass through the EZLynk while programming. I can use anyone's EZ Lynk with my login according to EZ Lynk's tech support. Are you providing the email account and password? Just sharing my experience.
* NOTE this.

·
1,590 Posts
Tunes are married to your old truck, doesn't matter if you have his log in or not, unless you bought his old truck your buying new tunes for your truck and then ou can use the ezlynk to install them

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the login info for the ez lynk account which I would provide who ever buys this.
Tunes are married to your old truck, doesn't matter if you have his log in or not, unless you bought his old truck your buying new tunes for your truck and then ou can use the ezlynk to install them

Is this correct?

·
260 Posts
The email will probably not matter. They send stuff to the email of record when you call in or have a problem. The new buyer would not have access to your email now that I think on it further.

·
147 Posts
Tunes are VIN specific not email. The ez lynk will work with out the tunes for pulling check engine code and new tunes can be bought and transferred to the the new owners truck. Is it an ez lynk 2 or the first generation easy ez lyn. I am interested in it if it is an ez lynk2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts