Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2017 Titan XD SL and the original owner put on what Nissan calls an "Adventure" package. This is a front brush guard, rear sport bar, or roll bar and side steps. I like it all, but would really prefer a tonneau cover (which you can not have with the sport bar). It's really cool looking, satin black with the Titan symbol and Titan cut out on the side plates. Let me know if you have any interest, Nissan charges over $1,200.00 for this plus installation. It is a no drill installation and has a harness that wires into your system to give you a rear brake light in the sport bar. I also have a RC 2" leveler I pulled off I will sell cheaper than you can purchase one. If the sport bar does not sell, I may leave it on, it does look real cool!

Attachments

·
6 Posts
Just purchased a 2017 Titan XD SL and the original owner put on what Nissan calls an "Adventure" package. This is a front brush guard, rear sport bar, or roll bar and side steps. I like it all, but would really prefer a tonneau cover (which you can not have with the sport bar). It's really cool looking, satin black with the Titan symbol and Titan cut out on the side plates. Let me know if you have any interest, Nissan charges over $1,200.00 for this plus installation. It is a no drill installation and has a harness that wires into your system to give you a rear brake light in the sport bar. I also have a RC 2" leveler I pulled off I will sell cheaper than you can purchase one. If the sport bar does not sell, I may leave it on, it does look real cool!
Interested in the leveler. What does RC stand for?

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
can you repost the roll bar picture? And, as asked before by Mr_Gubbmint_Man, what location?

·
1,297 Posts
Nice roll bar! I really like the laser cut "TITAN" letters. But, I could never put my truck camper on if I had that roll bar....sigh!

·
5 Posts
by chance do you still have sports bar?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts