What color do you think would look best between

• painted black to match

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • painted grey to match

Votes: 15 83.3%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
149 Posts
Received the Fender Flares today. What painted color you guys think would look best? I'm torn between painted black to match or grey to match the stock look

Really nice truck!! I like the grey to match the stock look. It Gives a little more definition to the wheels and helps accent the rim color.

·
165 Posts
I would go with the black look.. The oem look is okay.. but I just rather have it different so people know it's not oem.

·
1,300 Posts
I say black as well, it will look better. Those egr flares have those cutouts around the fender logo and I think the Grey would make them look a bit weird and not tie in very well.

·
7 Posts
I know I'm late to the conversation, black to match OEM paint and paint the bolt heads black too. BTW, can you share the exact EGR part number for those flares, $, and where you purchased them from?

·
174 Posts
I know I'm late to the conversation, black to match OEM paint and paint the bolt heads black too. BTW, can you share the exact EGR part number for those flares, $, and where you purchased them from?
I've got the same fender flares on my truck. I ordered mine from AutoTruckToys.com... additional info below.

StockCode Desc Price Ext. Price
1 SHIPPING Free Ground Shipping $0.00 $0.00
1 EGR795904 EGR Nissan Titan Bolt-On Look Fender Flares - 4-Pc Fender Flare Set
(In Stock. Ships within 24 hours.) $319.95 $319.95
Total $319.95

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I've got the same fender flares on my truck. I ordered mine from AutoTruckToys.com... additional info below.

StockCode Desc Price Ext. Price
1 SHIPPING Free Ground Shipping $0.00 $0.00
1 EGR795904 EGR Nissan Titan Bolt-On Look Fender Flares - 4-Pc Fender Flare Set
(In Stock. Ships within 24 hours.) $319.95 $319.95
Total $319.95
Egr usa is giving group buy pricing to forum members. I asked and they agreed.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I would strongly say paint to match the grey.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts