·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White 2016 nissan titan XD platinum reserve

Attachments

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got to drive it at dealership, very smooth clean. Had 360 view camera and was really nice option was a short drive but very nice truck can't wait to get mine. Speechless

·
38 Posts
The white looks very clean! This is the first time I have seen it in white, other than the mockups on nissan's website. I agree that the Platinum Reserve badge on the tailgate looks tacky. I will probably be going for the SL.

Did anyone else notice the tires on this XD are BFG TA Ko2's? Every other XD I've seen has either had General street tires or the General All terrain tires. The BFG's look really good on this truck!

·
23 Posts
Have you priced a loaded platinum F-150 lately, can get to 60k! I know that's a loaded to the gills truck, but I'm hoping for a bit lower price on lower trims at least.

·
313 Posts
With or without incentives is the question. Up to 12k in discounts on 2015 F150s here.
yup. Maybe not right away, but eventually Nissan will have to discount those MSRPs.

And is the SL really equivalent to the F150 Lariat? I don't know enough about the Titan ...

·
94 Posts
yup. Maybe not right away, but eventually Nissan will have to discount those MSRPs.
I'm not sure about that. Instead of throwing money on the hood, they put diesel under it. An F150 with an MSRP of 55,000 generally sells for 44,000. A diesel equivalent is generally between 7,000 and 12,000 more. So an f150 selling at 44g and a similar equipped XD selling for 55g makes perfect sense from start to finish. I've never seen a dealership that didn't negotiate at least a little though.

·
313 Posts
I'm not sure about that. Instead of throwing money on the hood, they put diesel under it. An F150 with an MSRP of 55,000 generally sells for 44,000. A diesel equivalent is generally between 7,000 and 12,000 more. So an f150 selling at 44g and a similar equipped XD selling for 55g makes perfect sense from start to finish. I've never seen a dealership that didn't negotiate at least a little though.
Guess we'll see.

I can get a new, nicely equipped F250 Powerstroke XLT for ~Can$54K. But that's more truck than I need.

Or I can get a new, nicely equipped F150 XLT with HD Payload and 3.5 EcoBoost for ~Can 45.5K. But that's not a diesel.

If I can get an equivalent trim Titan XD Cummins for <50K, I would be happy. That would be ~5K for a diesel upgrade over the Ecoboost. Dunno if the Titan SL is equivalent to XLT?

But if it's any more than 50K, I would consider either dropping down to the F150 HD or move up to the F250 Powerstroke.

·
22 Posts
The white does look a lot better than I thought. I like the A/T tires that look to be spec'd even on the Platinum Reserve...wonder if that's going to also be an option for the masses.

I almost got swayed into looking at a Platinum F-150 the other day with the 0% financing offer they have going on, but I don't think I'd be happy biting the bullet before giving this a shot!

Thanks for the pics, looks great!

·
313 Posts
Fords are garbage
My F150 is probably the best vehicle I've ever owned. Although my older Taco was pretty good too. But I need something more heavy duty in the future, so a Titan XD just might replace it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts