Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spoke with TAP, they've seen ICON's suspension set ups for the new titan too. Cant wait to see what aftermarket does to this truck.

·
94 Posts
Why a filter back exhaust on a Cummins? Turbo back makes sense but the filter back seems counter productive to me.

·
94 Posts
because epa. don't worry an "off-road use only" system will be out too. along with deletes and what not.
I'm pretty sure Cummins puts the filter up by the engine. A filter back would add another filter unless the Cummins filter is bypassed or deleted. This doesn't make sense to me as by putting the filter close to the engine, the high exhaust temps keep it "clean" without using extra fuel or another inline injection system to generate more heat. Perhaps I am missing something but you aren't going to beat Cummins after treatment for EPA requirements.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Cummins manages to meet and exceed emissions requirements in the toughest markets. After this VW mess, cummins might be the only diesel engine left in North America!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Why a filter back exhaust on a Cummins? Turbo back makes sense but the filter back seems counter productive to me.
Could be for the non-diesel version?

·
1,300 Posts
DPF is only for diesels, gas pots just use the normal cat setup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts