Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally jumped off and bought a pro 4x yesterday. Hoping will be the truck my 05 dodge was. Was browsing looking for grill guard and found this forum. Sure I'll be watching it pretty clos

·
1,265 Posts
Welcome, you will love the truck! I have 8,000 miles on mine right now and no issues...

·
Banned
369 Posts
Finally jumped off and bought a pro 4x yesterday. Hoping will be the truck my 05 dodge was. Was browsing looking for grill guard and found this forum. Sure I'll be watching it pretty clos
Have you noticed a right pull when driving on your Pro4X? Many owners here have and If your does, make sure you document it with your dealership. I was told Nissan is investigating the issue.

·
224 Posts
Welcome and congrats; my XD is proving to be better than my 2000 Cummins Quad Cab was.

MB

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has a very minor shimmy in front end like tires might not be perfectly-- but no pull- my problem will have to get a lot worse before I worry about it-- west Texas roads leave a lot to be desired and is intermittent so roads may be culprit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts