Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay! Saturday my local dealer called and said "come on down!" He had a black over silver 4X4 Platinum and a pearl white 2WD SL with tan leather. The seats were as comfortable as anything I've sat in, with the Platinum ones just being amazing. Adjusted the front seat to my 6'1" self comfortably and still had about 4-5" in the back seat for my knees from the seat back. And BOTH sit WAY off the ground, even the SL's engine bay will be a step stool filter changing exercise. The bed liner and rail system was great and that bed ain't 67" like the brochure states, more like 79" cuz I laid down in it and there was room to spare. One thing that kind of griped me, the SL had the Comfort/Convenience package which had great things like heated seats, dual zone A/C, power driver seat and on and on, but also sticks 20" wheels on it!!! I know everyone it seems these days wants them 20's, but the 17's are fine with me, especially at tire buying time. Dropping this beast down 1.5" won't kill me....so if/when I pull the trigger on an SV with them C&C package items, I reckon I'll find another new owner to trade out his 17's with me! But this truck is a beaut, my 05 Dodge 2500 should start being nervous....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts