Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan has there website set up for you to customize your Titan but still no pricing or when they will be available.

·
857 Posts
Should be happening soon since they seem to be picking up momentum on the information they're releasing. Recently they released promotional videos, so maybe soon we'll see pricing?

·
363 Posts
Aside from having the new 5L Cummins, Nissan has their work cut-out for them.

It's funky looking.
It might be more expensive than many expect.
The reviews say it's sluggish ("is there an anchor back there?").
The weight is more than most want.
The payload is less than many were expecting.
The fuel economy is at least 10% less than a 3/4 ton at freeway speeds (50-70mph).

Hopefully Nissan does a better job with the 2.8L Cummins Frontier.

·
4 Posts
I hope everybody just stay relaxed, sit tight and wait wait wait until nissan is getting really anxious....

·
235 Posts
I hope everybody just stay relaxed, sit tight and wait wait wait until nissan is getting really anxious....
We may be waiting for a long while before Nissan gets antsy enough to lower the prices. How long does it usually take after a new model comes out to get it's prices reduced?

·
49 Posts
We may be waiting for a long while before Nissan gets antsy enough to lower the prices. How long does it usually take after a new model comes out to get it's prices reduced?
If Nissan is only targetting 150K buyers who switch weight class, they may never sell in enough volume to offer serious discounts. Compare to Ford who sells several times that number, and can therefore theoretically make up for lower margins via sales volume.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yep traded my 2012 titan in on a 2015 f150 and less then a year later have a titan xd on order 2 weeks ago. The rattling tin can is driving me nuts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts