Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a black SL 4x4 on Thursday 1/14 last week. Love it so far but I have questions as to whether or not I'm missing items.....

The dealer was clueless about the vehicle and what it comes with. I knew much more about it. It took an extra trip to grab the floor mats and SD card for the Nav to work but I can't seem to get the intelli key-key to work on the locking storage under the rear seats and I'm missing the ball for the gooseneck hitch. It's just a plastic cap. Did anyone else get the ball or is that an accessory I'd have to buy? It seems like it's a special ball and I can't just walk into a store and buy one but I don't know.....

Thanks

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here's a couple photos. Also, I almost bought a new F-150 Platinum 3.5 ecoboost twin turbo because I love my fathers Lariat (shown in photo), but I'm a Nissan person. I've owned 2 previous Titans and 2 370Z's. My wife also has a Pathfinder. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the AC seats standard in a lariat which should be standard in the SL trim on the Titan XD, the dual panel moon roof, and the ladder built into the tailgate. Having the shifter in the center console would have made me happier too. Overall, I do like the TITAN XD though. Power is strong, rough like a 3/4 diesel, but once you're up to speed it rides like a 1/2 ton.

·
49 Posts
The ball only comes with certain packages. Check your paper work and window sticker.. You will also get tie downs and tie down stops.. My truck is coming with the ball and I will not use it. So if you need one come the end Of Feb, let me know and I will sell you mine really cheap..

Love Your truck!!

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I went to the dealership just to see it in person because I really want a Pro4X with the luxury pkg so I would have the AC seating up front and heated in the rear. I don't like the two tone leather in the PR. I traded both my 2008 Titan and 2010 370Z for this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts