Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
658 Posts
I see that 3 months later, a grand total of 2 more people with an XD have joined! LOL. This is too bad too, considering how many people (and Nissan) have talked about the fuel mileage advantage of this truck.

Hopefully, more members of this site that actually own an XD will join and start tracking their mileage so that the rest of us chumps can have a true idea of this trucks fuel mileage! HINT HINT....:hope:

http://www.fuelly.com/car/nissan/titan_xd

·
1,979 Posts
I see that 3 months later, a grand total of 2 more people with an XD have joined! LOL. This is too bad too, considering how many people (and Nissan) have talked about the fuel mileage advantage of this truck.

Hopefully, more members of this site that actually own an XD will join and start tracking their mileage so that the rest of us chumps can have a true idea of this trucks fuel mileage! HINT HINT....:hope:

http://www.fuelly.com/car/nissan/titan_xd
If they already own the truck what does it matter what kind of MPG's they are getting ?
When a vehicle needs fuel, put fuel in it and go about his/hers business. Anything more than that is waste of precious time that can't be gotten back.

·
658 Posts
If they already own the truck what does it matter what kind of MPG's they are getting ?
When a vehicle needs fuel, put fuel in it and go about his/hers business. Anything more than that is waste of precious time that can't be gotten back.
Is tracking your fuel mileage any more of a waste of time than giving your review of your truck you just bought? Obviously I don't think its something people should have to do, I just think it would be nice if people did it to help everyone else gain an accurate assessment of fuel mileage.

My reply was really just a call to those who own an XD and would like to help reduce the mileage misnomers and myths, whether they be claims of low or high MPGs.

·
492 Posts
Similar to precious time wasted on forums?
It's just information, take it or leave it...

·
904 Posts
Well just signed up for fuelly. I don't expect my mpg numbers will be too great as I do several short trips daily. Not too much interstate but hey it's information anyway. We will just have to see it I remember to update the fuelly app.

·
5 Posts
Hey, I am sc0ttgr0cks. My Titan XD is not a show truck, I am a drywall contractor and travel a lot for work. I bought the Titan over the GMC Denali mostly for fuel savings and better towing capabilities. Towing has been awesome but MPG has not been as good as I had hoped. Still love my truck however.

Today I just about hit 18k miles and thats no ****!! LOL

I will most likely buy another in 2 yrs because this truck has blown my others away. I've never owned a true 3/4 ton diesel or 1 ton because I just have no need for one. Lots of driving and mid sized pulling is what I have done for years.

Also, I have driven multiple speeds 100+ miles to try for best milage and 21.8 has been the best so far at 74 mph. As the weather warms up I hope to see 22 to 24 mpg, we will see.

·
772 Posts
Hey, I am sc0ttgr0cks. My Titan XD is not a show truck, I am a drywall contractor and travel a lot for work. I bought the Titan over the GMC Denali mostly for fuel savings and better towing capabilities. Towing has been awesome but MPG has not been as good as I had hoped. Still love my truck however.

I will most likely buy another in 2 yrs because this truck has blown my others away. I've never owned a true 3/4 ton diesel or 1 ton because I just have no need for one. Lots of driving and mid sized pulling is what I have done for years.

Also, I have driven multiple speeds 100+ miles to try for best milage and 21.8 has been the best so far at 74 mph. As the weather warms up I hope to see 22 to 24 mpg, we will see.
If you go 65 it'll be better I bet.

thats a lot of miles lol nice job.

·
154 Posts

WOW this is what like to hear

1 - 14 of 14 Posts