Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
149 Posts
Yes I did. There is a write up on how it's done on Titan talk on Facebook. The write is on a Titan but the XD is exactly the same except the wire colors for the connections are different.

·
1 Posts
Just installed electric tailgate lock kit to my Titan XD per downloaded instructions from Nissan website. Followed to install per very carefully. Disconnected battery after waiting the required 3 minutes after turning off. Ect,ect reconnected battery and tested lock and unlock and its works like a charm but know my backup camera does not work?? Spoke with local dealer before starting process and they claim there is no need to update truck computer. Anyone run into this issue?? Thanks

·
911 Posts
Just installed electric tailgate lock kit to my Titan XD per downloaded instructions from Nissan website. Followed to install per very carefully. Disconnected battery after waiting the required 3 minutes after turning off. Ect,ect reconnected battery and tested lock and unlock and its works like a charm but know my backup camera does not work?? Spoke with local dealer before starting process and they claim there is no need to update truck computer. Anyone run into this issue?? Thanks

There is a harness that has to be replaced when the truck is equipped with the camera. Is it possible that when you replaced the harness you didn't get the connectors together completely?

·
8 Posts
Yes I did. There is a write up on how it's done on Titan talk on Facebook. The write is on a Titan but the XD is exactly the same except the wire colors for the connections are different.
Link? There's too many groups on Facebook that using Titan Talk as their group name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts