Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Nissan Titan XD - A/C was hot on driver's side but cold on passenger side. Looked on my trusty YouTube for a fix and nailed it!! I'm not even close to being a mechanic- but pulled part from driver's side by removing a couple of screws and a thumb connection. The actuator is located on driver's side under dash to the right just above and behind console. You'll see a lever that can be manipulated up or down...adjust accordingly until you feel cold air.
Once I receive my part, I'll replace hopefully no more issues.
Hope this helps!

·
1 Posts
2016 Nissan Titan XD - A/C was hot on driver's side but cold on passenger side. Looked on my trusty YouTube for a fix and nailed it!! I'm not even close to being a mechanic- but pulled part from driver's side by removing a couple of screws and a thumb connection. The actuator is located on driver's side under dash to the right just above and behind console. You'll see a lever that can be manipulated up or down...adjust accordingly until you feel cold air.
Once I receive my part, I'll replace hopefully no more issues.
Hope this helps!
i am having the same problem im in south tx and its way to hot here! this helps abunch!

·
733 Posts
There is a service campaign for the blend door actuator. Your dealer would have fixed it at no charge.

·
Super Moderator
1,396 Posts
What part number did you order? That could be helpful to others....

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a service campaign for the blend door actuator. Your dealer would have fixed it at no charge.
Not true unless it's under a warranty. You're right that there is a service bulletin out there but only caveat is that to have it replaced under this bulletin (paid by Nissan) it must be under warranty or >100,000 miles.

·
65 Posts
This just happened to me. I rapidly turned the temperature control knob from hot to cold multiple times and it started cooling again. I guess I'll probably end up having to replace it also.

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This just happened to me. I rapidly turned the temperature control knob from hot to cold multiple times and it started cooling again. I guess I'll probably end up having to replace it also.
Yes...I've read that resolution on another POST but didn't work for me. My guess is that you are just a matter of time away from replacing this part anyway. Good Luck!
Here is the part #: 27732-EZ03A

·
733 Posts
Service bulletin states set on cool driver side warmer replace l/h 27732-EZ03B set on warm passenger side cooler replace r/h 27732-EZ03A
Ahh there are two of them? That must be why I am getting cool on the passenger side when the heat is on.. .before I was getting heat on the passenger side when temp was set to cold. I guess I need to replace the other one now... :rolleyes:

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh there are two of them? That must be why I am getting cool on the passenger side when the heat is on.. .before I was getting heat on the passenger side when temp was set to cold. I guess I need to replace the other one now... :rolleyes:
Two of them? That's news to me but I'm no mechanic so checking passenger side. Can someone comment on whether or not there is a passenger side A/C blend actuator?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts