Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got started on the bed. I think I bought it from a member on this forum. I had it painted to match the dark grey on the truck. It is a complete bolt on setup using the stock bed mount locations, I pulled the GN and the rear 2" receiver hitch. We are fabbing brackets to use those mounting points as well. Hoping to have it finished by tomorrow

·
159 Posts
Any special modifications you had to make to the flat bed or the truck? It is sharp. Do you mind sharing the approximate cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This bed was built by H&H trailers in the Lubbock Tx area. It was built for a member on here I think and specifically for the Titan XD. I checked with H&H and they told me that was the first and last bed they would build for the Titan XD. It sounds like it was a pretty good challenge. When the owner of bed put it up for sale, I made an offer and a deal was made. Actual cost on a bed like this would by 5500.00 or so. I made a subframe that used the 6 factory bed mounts, I used the bolt on locations used for factory gooseneck hitch and the mounts for the 2" receiver. This is a complete bolt on, no welds to the truck frame. According to my dealer as long as I did this way then there would not be any warranty issues. I have about 1000.00 in the labor/material to build subframe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts