Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'll start. New Port Richey (Tampa Bay area).
Lived in the Keys for 25 years.
2016 PR from Maus Nissan. Great Service Mgr - Drew.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Tampa... LONG term resident. Retired.

2016 XD Platinum Reserve Courtesy Nissan

I stopped by Maus Nissan to look at one they had, made an offer and they chuckled.

·
59 Posts
Downtown Tampa ( Harbour Island )
Born and Raised, 32, Software Engineer

2017 XD Platinum Reserve 4x4 Cummins ( Courtesy Nissan - Hector )

·
39 Posts
2016 XD PR 4x4 Diesel

Live in Riverview and Bought it at Harbor Nissan in Port Charlotte because they had the best selection. All the bells and whistles and 44.5k out the door! couldn't be happier so far except the fuel tank is too small for long distance towing!

I am moving to Denver and i think i'm gonna need a block heater cord... apparently mine already has the heater installed... and on a Florida truck no less!

·
257 Posts
Fort Myers. Here since 2003.

USAF 12 years.

Reactions: rexey

·
348 Posts
Winter Haven, Hill Nissan, great service mgr. and dept. 1st gasser sold in FL.
Born and raised Polk County!!
True Native Floridian, very rare.

·
769 Posts
Live in Riverview and Bought it at Harbor Nissan in Port Charlotte because they had the best selection. All the bells and whistles and 44.5k out the door! couldn't be happier so far except the fuel tank is too small for long distance towing!

I am moving to Denver and i think i'm gonna need a block heater cord... apparently mine already has the heater installed... and on a Florida truck no less!

What trim level did you buy? And what incentive did you get? Great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
38 Posts
Orlando Fl,

2016 Platinum Reserve

Purchased at Sutherlin Nissan- Vero Beach (my friend is a manager there) got it for $42,700 before taxes.

·
769 Posts
Orlando Fl,

2016 Platinum Reserve

Purchased at Sutherlin Nissan- Vero Beach (my friend is a manager there) got it for $42,700 before taxes.

2wd? How long ago? That dealer has done nothing but play games with me, so glad you had an inside man lol

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Kissimmee [south of Orlando]
lived here since 85,semi-retired
2017 pearl white pro-4x diesel
bought at Harbor Nissan [selection,price]

·
507 Posts
I guess I'll start. New Port Richey (Tampa Bay area).
Lived in the Keys for 25 years.
2016 PR from Maus Nissan. Great Service Mgr - Drew.
New Port Richey... Lived there many years ago.
Is that still the place grumpy old yankees go to be angry and die....
I still love the area though

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Npr

New Port Richey... Lived there many years ago.
Is that still the place grumpy old yankees go to be angry and die....
I still love the area though
It's still the same although perhaps worse since you lived here. Winters are really bad due to the snowbirds.:shipwrecked:

·
414 Posts
Naples, FL here.

Bought mine at Sutherlin 1/14/16 and since I was one of the early birds I was lucky enough to pay sticker on this :frown2: Wish I waited, as my SL4x4 diesel didn't come with blind spot warning because it was too new and it's been in and out of the shop a dozen times for various issues and I even got to meet Nissan and Cummins engineers on several occasions. Currently upside down $20k because the value on this dropped like a rock so I'm stuck in this truck. I'm sure the lack of sales and awesome rebates attributed to the trade in value...I was half tempted to trade it in on a new 2016 at the end of the year and take advantage of the rebates but I didn't bother walking into a dealer with my busy schedule. Maybe I'll upgrade to a loaded Pro-4X when the next rebates come out so I can soak up this equity. Otherwise, looking to get a 2017 Super Duty Lariat or Platinum diesel in the next year or so.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Currently living in St Louis, but I spend a lot of time in Destin, FL. Anyone else in that area? Coming down the last week of Oct, will be doing some off roading in the Eglin AFB reservation area if anyone would like to meet up or join. Thanks.

·
327 Posts
Central Florida, Northwest Orange County.
Been in the area my entire life, Native Floridian.
DeLand Nissan
My 3rd Titan
I have about 560k miles behind the wheel of a Titan

1 - 20 of 39 Posts