Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never got to do an intro thread on Titantalk cause they didn't have the forum for it back in the day. So this is my moment. lulz

·
120 Posts
Nice truck. I traded I my tundra yesterday for a 2015 Rouge. My wife said if I did this a new truck would be had I December. Rt now on glad to be I a nissan again.

·
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice truck. I traded I my tundra yesterday for a 2015 Rouge. My wife said if I did this a new truck would be had I December. Rt now on glad to be I a nissan again.
thanks! My dad has a 2010 tundra and he absolutely loves it. it has over 100k and rides like new. its leveled with 20" fuel wheels and some AT2's. he has the itch for a new truck tho lol. trying to get him to wait for a titan xd.

·
120 Posts
The itch for a new truck is what I have and the only remedy is new tuck sent, burnt diesel smell and smoking tires. You can get it over the counter but it ain't cheap lol.

Then the mod bug comes around a d it's a damp shame because those bugs eat money like there no tomorrow.

It's a viscous cycle but I hope I can find a truck that's worth hanging gonna to. I hope it's the TXD.

·
313 Posts
Thanks! this place is pretty dead still lol. i would've expected it to be busy.
You can only re-hash old info so many times.:grin2:

Nissan has not released any new info since January at Detroit.

·
340 Posts
Thanks! this place is pretty dead still lol. i would've expected it to be busy.
It's filled with lurkers, check out the page view numbers for the threads. The fleet thread has 16,000 views, someone is looking at them. Once we get a price this place is going to FLOOOOOOODDDDDD

·
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's filled with lurkers, check out the page view numbers for the threads. The fleet thread has 16,000 views, someone is looking at them. Once we get a price this place is going to FLOOOOOOODDDDDD
haha yeah i was just thinkin that the other day. i was surprised at the amount of views.

·
857 Posts
Better get our posts counts up before others come in here and surpass us, stealing our bragging rights in the process :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts