Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my 2016 Nissan Titan XD S model 5.0 Crew Cab and have multiple accessories removed. Items for sale:
Leer 100 XL topper w/trim-less edging, no framed windows, single latch, LED brake lights and LED dome light with push on/off, 2 keys, paint touch up kit. No damages to paint or fiberglass. Color: Gun metal. Purchased in February 2019, asking $800 obo.

* Rough Country 3" spacer lift, tubular UCAs Front & blocks Rear. New in box - never used. SOLD
*EZ Lynk tuner by Auto Agent for 2010-18 Cummins, 2011-16 Duramax, 2011-16 Powerstroke, 2016-17 Titan XD SOLD
*Flo-Pro Straight (race only-not for street legal use) 4" exhaust pipe with SS silencer (muffler) and Black powder coated 6" tip - SOLD
Shoot me a email @
[email protected] for additional information, photos or offer. I live in Houston, Texas, please consider shipping cost if unable to meet in or around the Houston-Galveston-Beaumont areas.
Check out the websites for each items - Leer & Rough Country
Joe
04/04/2020 - Thank you TitanXDForum.com. I still have the Leer but was able to hand off some goodies to some really cool members. Enjoy our toys and be safe! Joe

Attachments

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently sold my 2016 Nissan Titan XD S model 5.0 Crew Cab and have multiple accessories removed. Items for sale:
Leer 100 XL topper w/trim-less edging, no framed windows, single latch, LED brake lights and LED dome light with push on/off, 2 keys, paint touch up kit. No damages to paint or fiberglass. Color: Gun metal. Purchased in February 2019, asking $800 obo.
Other accessories for sale (see posts);
* Rough Country 3" spacer lift, tubular UCAs Front & blocks Rear. New in box - never used. asking $150 obo
EZ Lynk tuner by Auto Agent for 2010-18 Cummins, 2011-16 Duramax, 2011-16 Powerstroke, 2016-17 Titan XD (sorry, the tunes do not go with the Auto Agent)
(I will also provide either a written verification or contact phone # to/ with GDP techs that tuner is clear of vehicle and ownership of tuner and download software, an Android cell phone with Auto Agent EZ Lynk app used as dedicated monitor for tuner. $400 obo
*Flo-Pro Straight (race only-not for street legal use) 4" exhaust pipe with SS silencer (muffler) and Black powder coated 6" tip - requires full removal of OEM exhaust system from down pipe-SCR, DPF and tail pipe section) asking $300 obo
Shoot me a email @ [email protected] for additional information, photos or offer. I live in Houston, Texas, please consider shipping cost if unable to meet in or around the Houston-Galveston-Beaumont areas.
Check out the websites for each items - Leer, EZ Lynk by Auto Agent, GDP tuners, Flo-Pro pipes
Joe

·
26 Posts
Will you take $500 for the top. I live pretty far from you and I will need to see about shipping.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts