Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Welcome!

I'm looking forward to hearing how the Titan does when it hits the dealerships!

·
608 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to more chats as we get closer to the release of the Titan.

What kinda trucks have you owned in the past? Will this be your first Nissan truck?

·
608 Posts
I suspect that the capabilities of each of the trucks would be fairly similar. I think that a big part of what will separate them are pricing in conjunction with capability.

·
340 Posts
welcome to the boards, i suspect thertes goingt o be many on here in a similar situation, downsize that 25/35...

·
573 Posts
Welcome to the forums - excited to see some of these big 5th wheels pulled by the new Titan!

·
3 Posts
I am also waiting to pull my 31 ft 5th wheel with my Titan but did you know that there is no 5th wheel hitch that is made for this model of truck? There is, however, an adapter that can be purchased from Nissan for a cost of $700.00 that a 5th wheel hitch will attach to. We were not told at the time of purchase that a hitch was not available for that truck even though we explained to them that it was our intent to pull a 5th wheel with the truck. Just information we thought you might want to know.

·
307 Posts
I am also waiting to pull my 31 ft 5th wheel with my Titan but did you know that there is no 5th wheel hitch that is made for this model of truck? There is, however, an adapter that can be purchased from Nissan for a cost of $700.00 that a 5th wheel hitch will attach to. We were not told at the time of purchase that a hitch was not available for that truck even though we explained to them that it was our intent to pull a 5th wheel with the truck. Just information we thought you might want to know.
Regardless of what truck you bought you would need a mount or "rails" for the 5th hitch to mount to. Also the nissan mount is like $550 now and curt is releasing a puck mount which I'm sure will be cheaper. Or you can always convert to a reese goosebox and be gtg with the stock set up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts