Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if that's what it's called , but referring to the front air foil under the bumper. Has anyone removed this piece and if so did it help with airflow when towing a 5th wheel, around 9500 lbs. TIA

·
392 Posts
Not sure if that's what it's called , but referring to the front air foil under the bumper. Has anyone removed this piece and if so did it help with airflow when towing a 5th wheel, around 9500 lbs. TIA
I took mine off just to get a different look, it didn’t make the first bit of difference except worse fuel mileage lol

·
133 Posts
I took mine off because I fucking hate all the under-plastics that come on cars nowadays. They're always in the way, poorly fastened, and they break with time. Working on the truck is much easier without them

·
392 Posts
I took mine off because I fucking hate all the under-plastics that come on cars nowadays. They're always in the way, poorly fastened, and they break with time. Working on the truck is much easier without them
It’s a fucking airdamn, they’ve been coming on cars since the 80’s, it’s not a huge deal

·
133 Posts
For me, it's just another obstacle. I threw mine away, so if I find out it makes a good difference with fuel consumption on the highway, I'll feel like an idiot. Won't be the dumbest I've done.

On the bright side, working under the engine and radiator is much simpler. I do my own work on the truck and I'm a slut for maintenance and projects, so I find myself down there quite a bit.

·
86 Posts
For me, it's just another obstacle. I threw mine away, so if I find out it makes a good difference with fuel consumption on the highway, I'll feel like an idiot. Won't be the dumbest I've done.

On the bright side, working under the engine and radiator is much simpler. I do my own work on the truck and I'm a slut for maintenance and projects, so I find myself down there quite a bit.
this may be the first post on here that actually made me laugh. F’n dirty slut!

Reactions: Two Yeets
1 - 8 of 8 Posts