Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Painted Grill with Black Mesh

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what Grill combination do you like. (Examples attached)

1. Full Chrome Grill and Bumpers
2. Chrome Grill Painted Bumper
3. Painted Grill Frame w/ Black Mesh

Attachments

·
608 Posts
I think that chrome should be used sparingly. I don't like it when there is chrome everywhere. The chrome with the painted bumper is not bad though.

I voted for the painted grille with black mesh.

·
16 Posts
So what Grill combination do you like. (Examples attached)

1. Full Chrome Grill and Bumpers
2. Chrome Grill Painted Bumper
3. Painted Grill Frame w/ Black Mesh

# 2 looks good, but I do not want to see all blacked out versions either, or give us some options. Some chrome is okay, but not everything you touch.

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think The grill is based on the Trim. SE, SL, Pro4X, Platinum ect... I think the Pro4X is painted frame with black mesh only. I think SL is full Chrome Grill and Bumpers only.

I wonder if they'll have special editions like Ford does. Wait and see I guess...

·
340 Posts
I went with Chrome and Painted, but I do think it will probabaly depend on what your paint choice is... but even then you're going to be constrained by trim

·
23 Posts
The thing to keep in mind though is that the Platinum Reserve actually has "Black Chrome" which doesn't show well in picture or video at all, so I am thinking I would like the black chrome/painted bumper of the PR in person. In pictures and video, I am actually not too fond of the PRO-4X grill... but I'll wait til I see it in person.

·
29 Posts
Probably the Pro-4X, solid dark gray or black (single tone). I think that would be a bad looking truck but agree, would need to see one in person!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts