Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Light Motor vehicle Gas Auto part Automotive tire
Leaking pretty bad. Anyone else have this issue? What was the fix? I’m guessing an O-ring or something in the quick disconnects.

·
2017 Nissan Titan XD SV 4WD
10 Posts
I’m having that issue right now myself. I haven’t gotten around to fixing it. But I’m looking to upgrade to a Fass fuel system, just doing more research on it. It looks like that is a common problem with our trucks there are a few guys on here speaking about leaky fuel lift pumps. They say it’s a crack in the housing from what I’ve read and on the top of it. Let me know if you just get a replacement or an upgrade when ever you fix it. I may not get to mine till April.

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m having that issue right now myself. I haven’t gotten around to fixing it. But I’m looking to upgrade to a Fass fuel system, just doing more research on it. It looks like that is a common problem with our trucks there are a few guys on here speaking about leaky fuel lift pumps. They say it’s a crack in the housing from what I’ve read and on the top of it. Let me know if you just get a replacement or an upgrade when ever you fix it. I may not get to mine till April.
I’ve decided to just upgrade it. I wanted to anyways. I probably won’t be driving my truck for a couple of months to save some extra money. I’m replacing an injector hopefully tomorrow and I hope that’s all that’s wrong with my truck. Injector #4 has a knock.

·
1,027 Posts
I’ve decided to just upgrade it. I wanted to anyways. I probably won’t be driving my truck for a couple of months to save some extra money. I’m replacing an injector hopefully tomorrow and I hope that’s all that’s wrong with my truck. Injector #4 has a knock.
After replacing the injector the injector value adjustment needs to registered to the ECM for it to operate properly. There is an alphanumeric code on the top of the injector that basically tells the ECM the manufacturing tolerances of injector. Without that information emissions and drivability can be affected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts