1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan
16403-EZ41A U.S. price $26, Canadian dealer price $91.56
16403-EZ40A U.S. price $37.77 Canadian dealer price $132.85

Fleetguard
FF63017NN $37.58ea Canadian buy a case of 12
FS53029NN $56.94ea Canadian buy a case of 12

I don't need 12 but its almost worth it.

If I order from states with $62 shipping and duty, plus exchange its a savings but not a huge savings.

What are other people finding?

·
23 Posts
Do you have any links for the places that have the filters this cheap?Have you found oil filters from the US as well?Any help is appreciated or if any of our american friends can help that would be terrific,thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any links for the places that have the filters this cheap?Have you found oil filters from the US as well?Any help is appreciated or if any of our american friends can help that would be terrific,thanks.
I just put nissan part numbers into Google and two different US dealers showed up offering 25% off

·
156 Posts
NissanPartsDeal.com (USD):
Oil filter: Fleetguard LF17517 / Cummins 4378318 / Nissan P/N 15208-EZ40A Cost: $8.04
Stage I Fuel / Water separator element: Fleetguard FS53029NN / Cummins 4360105 / Nissan 16403-EZ40A Cost: $37.77
Stage II Fuel Filter (engine bay): Fleetguard FF63017NN / Cummins 4378483 / Nissan 16403-EZ41A Cost: $26.00

·
1,300 Posts
Yep Canada is a joke for any kind of servicing for these trucks, they really like to F*uck you in the a*s up here.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to throw this out there for the Canadian owners. Would anyone be interested in splitting a case of fleetguard filters between a few of us? 3 of ea filter or something along those lines.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's a Cummins dealership in Edmonton and I'm gonna head there this week to see if I can get filters and a price directly from them.
That's where I got my price from on fleetguard cummins eastern Canada. But because special order from the states case lot only I was told.

·
149 Posts
So I called Cummins Western Canada and they have both fuel filters in stock. The stage 1 FS53029NN is $57.83 and the stage 2 FF63017NN is $38.17. And they have lots in stock at the Edmonton location so you wouldn't have to buy a flat(12) and for 1/3 the cost of what the dealership wants!

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I called Cummins Western Canada and they have both fuel filters in stock. The stage 1 FS53029NN is $57.83 and the stage 2 FF63017NN is $38.17. And they have lots in stock at the Edmonton location so you wouldn't have to buy a flat(12) and for 1/3 the cost of what the dealership wants!
Perfect maybe they will ship to me in ontario.

·
1,300 Posts
I'll be stopping in at Cummins soonish for a set of filters. My set service is at 20K and I'm only at 13 and change right now.

Also yes I do have a couple cats in the stable lol. I don't like how flimsy/cheaply built the poo pros are and I've never like a BRP products at all(There over rated for what thy are).
Yes they all have there advantages but I beat the sh*t out of my sled it's fallen down/ghost ride down a face and she went to logging a stack of pine trees, it stopped at the 4th tree and it was 3' round lol... It broke 1 side panel off and bent a A-arm and by bumper had some scatches and a dent on it.
We cut it out I hopped on and she fired right up. I tore it down to bare bones in the trailer that night and nothing else was bent,broke, or cracked. I was shocked! Buddy has a summit and rides the same and he is replacing parts quite a bit compared to me. It's just built a little stronger.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I contacted Cummins eastern Canada again. Now they are willing to order individual filters from Western Canada.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
So I am resurrecting an old thread. Looking to see how everyone made out and how you are ordering your oil filters and fuel filters. The dealer price is outrageous!

Where did you guys go to order your filters and how much did it cost you?

Thanks!

M1lks

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I am resurrecting an old thread. Looking to see how everyone made out and how you are ordering your oil filters and fuel filters. The dealer price is outrageous!

Where did you guys go to order your filters and how much did it cost you?

Thanks!

M1lks
I bought a few of ea from cummins eastern ontario.
1st order want to see you in person after that they will ship to you.
I just sold my extras on Kijiji

1 - 20 of 24 Posts