Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the fuel hostage 20x9 +40 offset? I'm thinking since factory offset is +40 and wheel width is 8" that these would actually just bump the wheels out exactly 1". Would this be enough to set the the wheels flush with the fenders?

·
57 Posts
Anyone have the fuel hostage 20x9 +40 offset? I'm thinking since factory offset is +40 and wheel width is 8" that these would actually just bump the wheels out exactly 1". Would this be enough to set the the wheels flush with the fenders?

The XD wheels are the only ones I have been able to find that come close to the factory offset....they have some at 30 and 35.

·
1,309 Posts
my wheel guy said the offsets for the Fuel Trophy and the XD 128's are pretty close. May not be uniform across the board, but those are what I'm considering.

·
14 Posts
Hi all. I just had the Fuel Anza wheels (18x9, +20 offset) put on with 285/65-18 Open Country ATIIs. That worked pretty well with stock suspension. Rubbing on back of front wheel wells, which was almost completely cured by trimming the mud flaps. It's barely touching on the way to full turn on one side only, but that should be fixed by pulling the wheel well trim in a bit.

Attachments

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all. I just had the Fuel Anza wheels (18x9, +20 offset) put on with 285/65-18 Open Country ATIIs. That worked pretty well with stock suspension. Rubbing on back of front wheel wells, which was almost completely cured by trimming the mud flaps. It's barely touching on the way to full turn on one side only, but that should be fixed by pulling the wheel well trim in a bit.
Awesome do you have a picture down the side of the truck? Do you think a leveling kit would prevent any rubbing?

·
14 Posts
I will get a picture for you. I love the amount of offset that it ended up with; I get a little spray up the sides, but not too bad. Just had Les Schwab work on it a bit more this morning, and there's no more rubbing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts