Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to see this forum is up and running for future reference and info.Currently driving a 2013 370Z vert, but getting ready to move to a truck in the next couple years.Love the Cummins motor but not sure if I will need the HD but time will tell as more info on other variations come out.Hopefully the cummins will be available in other models.

·
313 Posts
Welcome.
Pretty big leap from a 370Z to a Titan XD!

·
857 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that's going to be quite the transition from a sports coupe to truck which will get some getting used to.

Have you at least driven trucks in the past and if so which exact models?

·
340 Posts
Glad to see this forum is up and running for future reference and info.Currently driving a 2013 370Z vert, but getting ready to move to a truck in the next couple years.Love the Cummins motor but not sure if I will need the HD but time will tell as more info on other variations come out.Hopefully the cummins will be available in other models.
welcome to the baords, you hear about the cummins Frontier?

·
158 Posts
Welcome. What color are you looking at?

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, that's going to be quite the transition from a sports coupe to truck which will get some getting used to.

Have you at least driven trucks in the past and if so which exact models?
Yes I have periodically for different reasons.I also had a Mazda B2000 for years,but not a real full size truck.My sons have full size trucks and actually a dodge ram eco diesel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts