Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Texas. I am a 2004 Titan owner wanting to trade it in real bad :grin2:f or an XD . Today may be the day. I am heading to a dealership for another look. I do have a couple questions for the forum that I will post separately.

·
203 Posts
Keep us posted on the purchase. What dealership are you going to? I talked to a sales guy at baker Nissan, and he made it sound like if a person got $1000 off msrp it was a good deal.

·
22 Posts
I was a new car dealer (including Nissan) for 25 years. If I had a brand-new, hot, scarce product like Titan XD, I wouldn't discount it a dime. I am sure that some dealers may be adding a premium. In my opinion, i you can find a dealer willing to give ANY discount, buy the truck!

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are 102 XD's on cars.com in a 50 mi radius of my zip 76016 which is in the middle of the Dallas Fort Worth area. I've been window shopping at Fort Worth Nissan, Don Davis in arlington and Clay Cooley in Duncanville. Ive seen discounts of 0, 500, 1000 and a couple ~2800 off. I am holding out for a white SL with blk leather. Sure would like the bling spot warning too but not sure i want to wait that long for it.

·
363 Posts
Yes, there shouldn't be a problem finding an XD - the demand doesn't seem to be what was originally anticipated.

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the same search for Ford F150 and got 5,352 hits. The demand may not be high yet for the xd but neither are the choices. I feel like there is some pent-up demand for them, i know i am part of that.

·
348 Posts
The most I have seen in central FL is $3,500. Off MSRP , Some dealers along the East coast have high mark ups, one dealer has 8 - 12k added.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I used truecar.com and near me a SL can be had for ~$51,500

I know that price will come down in a bit, so I will wait :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts