Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm not sure if this is old news or not, but I came across an authorized Nissan website that is offering killer deals on accessories at the moment…
I found it when googling "Nissan Parts" sites over the weekend: www.parts.nissanusa.com
They have a discount code for 25% off accessory purchases of $300 or more for the month of April! I totally took advantage of that, getting my XD some goodies (folding bumper step and all season mats), as well as for my wife's Rouge (all season mats). The dealership I chose to link the sale to also discounted the prices, so we ended up saving close to $200 off retail!!
I just thought I'd pass this info along in case some of you are looking for deals like I was :wink2:

Kelly

·
224 Posts
I get emails from Nissan of Chesapeake from time to time and they have the same deal going on Nissan parts and accessories through July 31. Use the code estore2016 when checking out and you score 15% off purchases between $100-300 and 25% on purchases $300.01 or more. Their web page is http://nissanofchesapeakeparts.com . I'd previously bought some parts for my wife's 2003 Murano from them and they are great to deal with, pretty knowledgeable on all Nissan parts and accessories.

MB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts