Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve searched everywhere for the part number for the gooseneck hole covers and even had a dealership try to find them to no avail.

Has anyone ordered these before and possibly have the part number handy?

Or could you take a picture of the covers in and out of the bed... possibly see if there’s a part number on one of them?

I appreciate any help you guys can give me!

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
I’ve searched everywhere for the part number for the gooseneck hole covers and even had a dealership try to find them to no avail.

Or could you take a picture of the covers in and out of the bed... possibly see if there’s a part number on one of them?

Yours didnt come with the truck?

·
1,110 Posts

I can't say for sure because the description in the parts catalog is only rear towing hook kit, but I believe the part number is 99215-EZ00B.
It looks like you can order them online for $44.00.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried the Curt 66165 and they are too small. Just measured for exterior and interior diameter and got these:

Anchors: greater than 3 3/4” and cup of 2 3/4” ... if shallow 2 1/2” should do

Hitch: greater than 4 1/2” and cup of 3 1/4”

Part number I got was the same but parts guy said they blow out pretty easy. Anyone confirm that??

·
402 Posts
Following.

I have covers that are tethered to the factory plastic bedliner, which I plan on ditching in favor of a spray-in sometime in the near future. I'd imagine I need different covers as the existing ones seem to fit the bedliner holes versus the bed holes.

·
402 Posts
Just ordered and confirmed today when I picked them up. The part number is 99215-EZ00B. Comes as a kit with 3 covers for my 2018 XD Diesel factory spray in bed liner.
Yep. I forgot all about this thread. I scrapped the plastic liner and got my bed sprayed. I found this part number elsewhere and even though the picture shows a pair of hooks, this is definitely it.

·
402 Posts
Wow! $60-$80 for a couple pieces of plastic! Yikes. I’m gonna make them and 3d print them.
Good idea. If you want to make some money, 3D print replacement turn signal lenses for the tow mirrors. :)

·
514 Posts
Every time I shovel soil out of the back of my truck
I know what you mean...for my 2016...way back in 2017 or so, I bought a generic rubber mat--from of all places, Sears before they bit the dust. It is like 3/8 to 1/2 thick, and I had to cut the wheel well outline with metal shears. Because it wasn't from a fancy truck place and was generic it was only about 80 or 90 bucks. Pretty heavy duty and has held up well. A flat blade shovel slides well along the surface of the rubber and does not really cut or mark it up. Smooths out the "floor profile" pretty well. Best 90 bucks I ever spent!

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
923 Posts
I know what you mean...for my 2016...way back in 2017 or so, I bought a generic rubber mat--from of all places, Sears before they bit the dust. It is like 3/8 to 1/2 thick, and I had to cut the wheel well outline with metal shears. Because it wasn't from a fancy truck place and was generic it was only about 80 or 90 bucks. Pretty heavy duty and has held up well. A flat blade shovel slides well along the surface of the rubber and does not really cut or mark it up. Smooths out the "floor profile" pretty well. Best 90 bucks I ever spent!
Old convayer belt is really good for that. I should look into it. Do a fair amount of soil/firewood in my truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts