Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
658 Posts
Andersen has an adapter for towing a fifth wheel with the gooseneck ball.
https://www.etrailer.com/p-AM3225.html
Just remember that when towing a 5th wheel with a short bed truck, you're likely to run into problems with the trailer hitting the cab during very sharp turns (like backing into tight spots). The solution most have, is to use a slider hitch like the reese revolution or sidewinder. This Andersen set up would likely cause issues on the XD because it doesn't have enough of an offset and doesn't allow for sliding. :2cents:

·
9 Posts
5th Wheel Hitch

Has anyone found or installed a 5th wheel hitch for the XD yet? I want to set up to pull a 5th wheel travel trailer but haven't found a workable combination yet!

·
6 Posts
Has anyone found or installed a 5th wheel hitch for the XD yet? I want to set up to pull a 5th wheel travel trailer but haven't found a workable combination yet!
Have you found a way to put a 5th wheel hitch in your truck yet? If you have what parts did you use?

·
6 Posts
The problem with the Anderson or a 5th wheel to gooseneck adapter is that you can't pull a boat behind the camper if you don't have a 5th wheel connection in my state.

And before we get into the weight ratings, etc I have a light boat and camper. I pulled it eSily with my previous Titan and within its ratings.

Anyone who has an installed 5th wheel hitch please share which rail/bracket system you used

Thanks

·
119 Posts
B&W makes a Companion 5th wheel hitch that fastens to a center hidden mount gooseneck ball like the TitanXD, but from what I've read here, one member has used it but said the gooseneck turnover ball portion of the Companion had to be machined to fit the XD hole.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts