Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
5 Posts
The most updated card most likely will still be missing the same places. Secondly I stopped using the navigation provided by auto makers when my nissan armada drove me 30 minutes in a huge U to end up literally 1 mile north of where I started. We were in the car talking and I wasn't even paying attention to the actually way the navigation had taken us, until we got there and I realized what happened.

·
4 Posts
Does anyone know if there’s a way to update the nav system? I find that a lot of places I go my gps can’t find it. Probably the most annoying thing about my truck is that.
I UPDATE MY MAPS AND OTHER UPDATES BY STARTING MY TRUCK IN MY DRIVEWAY AND LETTING MY 2019 TITAN USE MY HOME WIFI AND I GO TO SETTINGS AND DOWN LOAD THE UPDATES I NEED OVER MY WIFI

·
3 Posts
Does anyone know if there’s a way to update the nav system? I find that a lot of places I go my gps can’t find it. Probably the most annoying thing about my truck is that.
I got an offer from the dealer to update the navigation system for I think was 300

·
163 Posts
From the listing description:

2020-2021 Nissan Connect 2 Europe V5 Navigation Map SD Card

Latest sat nav map update for Nissan Connect 2 units

The SD card inserting in TOP right corner (without cover)

Part Number: T1000-27890, KE288-LCN2EV5

Coverage:
Germany, Belgium, France, Portugal, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey.

Supported languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish

COMPATIBILITY:
E-NV200 (from 2014)
NOTE (2013 > 2014)
JUKE (2013 > 2014)
LEAF (from 2013)
MICRA (from 2013)
Enjoy the most accurate driving instructions while driving in Europe.

Improve the performance of your Nissan CONNECT 2 navigation system with this Nissan Sat Nav map update, covering 10,347,479 kilometers of road in Europe.

Benefit from updated road data including new motorway junctions, trunk roads and roundabouts as well as adjusted speed limits and turn restrictions. These features are considered by your Nissan navigation system to ensure accurate route planning according to your preferences.

The latest POI database will enhance your navigation driving experience. In this Nissan map update 2,530,954 Points Of Interest are covered. These include petrol stations, airports, restaurants and parking facilities.

Previous versions:
2012/2013 - 25920 1KA0A
2013/2014 - 25920 1KA0B
2014/2015 - 25920 1KA0C
2015/2016 - 25920 1KA0D
2016/2017 - KE288-LCN2E15
2017-2018 - KE288-LCN2EV2
Yep, buy this one if you're taking your truck to Europe.

·
702 Posts
I just use Google Maps. I find the nav system in the Titan to be pretty useless and with a terrible UX to boot... it's easier just to tell my phone to map me somewhere.

Reactions: wakinvol

·
450 Posts
I UPDATE MY MAPS AND OTHER UPDATES BY STARTING MY TRUCK IN MY DRIVEWAY AND LETTING MY 2019 TITAN USE MY HOME WIFI AND I GO TO SETTINGS AND DOWN LOAD THE UPDATES I NEED OVER MY WIFI

On a whim I gave the above a try. I don't have a 32gb thumb drive so I didn't complete the process but it appears nav updates are free. I didn't try the in-vehicle method but using a free windows app you can download updates onto the thumb drive then plug it into the vehicle usb port and upload from the thumb drive to the nav system.

·
1,334 Posts
On a whim I gave the above a try. I don't have a 32gb thumb drive so I didn't complete the process but it appears nav updates are free. I didn't try the in-vehicle method but using a free windows app you can download updates onto the thumb drive then plug it into the vehicle usb port and upload from the thumb drive to the nav system.
What app worked for you?

·
1 Posts
Thank you very much for your contribution. Can you tell me if the information in Expert Watchman's blog is accurate or not? I'm thinking about buying a high-end watch, so I'm looking at reviews.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts