Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2021 Titan XD Pro 4X
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Columbus Day (or whatever “they” call it now), everyone!

On Saturday, I traded my Jeep Gladiator Mojave (great truck, a little small) in for a used 2021 Titan XD Pro 4X with only 1,268 miles on it. Got a great deal (depreciation savings on a less in demand truck) - especially on my trade. I am very much enjoying the HD, interior and bed space, and the V8.

Glad to have found this forum. While there aren’t that many XD owners, I’m guessing we have superior quality in our lesser quantities.😎

I’m not looking to do any major suspension mods, but I am wondering which tires you guys like to include slight size increase that has minimal impact on mpg or driving dynamics.. The Generals are okay, but I’m considering Falken Wildpeaks. Other mod req’s and insider tips are certainly welcome as well! Thanks!

·
70 Posts
Good Columbus Day (or whatever “they” call it now), everyone!

On Saturday, I traded my Jeep Gladiator Mojave (great truck, a little small) in for a used 2021 Titan XD Pro 4X with only 1,268 miles on it. Got a great deal (depreciation savings on a less in demand truck) - especially on my trade. I am very much enjoying the HD, interior and bed space, and the V8.

Glad to have found this forum. While there aren’t that many XD owners, I’m guessing we have superior quality in our lesser quantities.😎

I’m not looking to do any major suspension mods, but I am wondering which tires you guys like to include slight size increase that has minimal impact on mpg or driving dynamics.. The Generals are okay, but I’m considering Falken Wildpeaks. Other mod req’s and insider tips are certainly welcome as well! Thanks!
Welcome! I have 2021 Pro4x and love the truck! This forum is very helpful and the only thing I need to avoid is trying to find the problems listed here on my truck :)))))

Reactions: RisingSons

·
2021 Titan XD Pro 4X
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! I have 2021 Pro4x and love the truck! This forum is very helpful and the only thing I need to avoid is trying to find the problems listed here on my truck :)))))
Thanks and I agree! Yet, I’ve not really seen many significant issues reported / posted about 2020-2021 XD’s. Maybe I’ve missed them, but it’s not for looking before I bought my used one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts