Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give my XD a new jaw line. I heard Fab Fours is working on one. Does anybody have any info on this or others. I'm open to full bumper replacements or a good brush guard

·
4 Posts
Nope, not yet other than the CALMINI and FAB Fours pre-runner type bumpers. There are a couple of after market bull bars, but they appear to be pretty useless other than for bump-gates. I'm also in SOTX so I am looking for something to keep the deer off my hood. Needless to say, the aforementioned will not do that. If I hear of/see anything I'll be sure to post it.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same thing, spend some time on the ranch and back roads in the hill country of Texas. Deer are the enemy and need protection. I've talked with Fab Fours and they are expecting the Vengeance series to hit the market in about a month.

·
8 Posts
Looking for same thing- live in west texas- having hard time that will do any thing that protects grill and headlights-- hoping won't have to build one will let y'all know if I find anything

·
8 Posts
Found company that will build one I believe they are out of junction tx their number is 1-800-815-4348 talked to randy said they would need truck for 3 or 4 days.I talked to him about a ranch hand type replacement and we haven't talked price yet. My buddy has one of theirs on an 07 dodge and has hit 4 deer, bumper held up well-- will let you know how works out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts