Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just went and picked up my truck. New transfer case (check), driveshaft bolts (check), scratches from a dirty car wash brush (check)... Black trucks and dirty car wash brushes don't get along! Needless to say they owe me a full buff and detail. I purposely haven't hand washed my truck because of the paranoia of the clear coat scratches my previous black vehicles have gotten. Anyway I included the warranty info in the pics. They said the bolts they were waiting on were labeled as INFINITY brand and they were unable to locate them. Anyway they did get them in. Got the truck back. Still love it! Looks like they did an ecu update! Thanks for that footloose! 4wd seems to be working just fine.

·
23 Posts
Congrats getting the truck back. I was at the dealership today getting clear bra put on and they stated they did the ECU update, recall.
It is for a "MIL" warning light display on the dash.

·
120 Posts
You need to get a rupes 21 gen 2 polisher. And some 22ple glass coat. Or polish angel cosmic. You won't have to worry about the scratches. I am going to get the torq 22 witch is basically the same as the rupes. But it has a stronger motor.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I just went and picked up my truck. New transfer case (check), driveshaft bolts (check), scratches from a dirty car wash brush (check)... Black trucks and dirty car wash brushes don't get along! Needless to say they owe me a full buff and detail. I purposely haven't hand washed my truck because of the paranoia of the clear coat scratches my previous black vehicles have gotten. Anyway I included the warranty info in the pics. They said the bolts they were waiting on were labeled as INFINITY brand and they were unable to locate them. Anyway they did get them in. Got the truck back. Still love it! Looks like they did an ecu update! Thanks for that footloose! 4wd seems to be working just fine.
Just noted on your fix report, Broken Shift fork in the transfer case, that's a pretty serious defect:/ I was hoping it was a simple issue with electronics, ie shift motor or prox switches. Dang, glad you got it back on the road again:wink2:

BigRed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts