Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last truck was a Ram 2500 2011 laramie full deleted 325 000km on the clock, I loved that truck but he had a lot of rattles and issues with front end and electrical, sterring foot etc...

And there's my new ride, WOW this truck rock I'm pretty impressed hoe it rides smooth and for all the little things well done by nissan like all spaces everywhere, utili track etc...

For those told this truck is under powered, hmmm: When my Ram was stock(350hp/650tq), It didn't have more torque than Titan, I felt less power from the ram than the Titan stock vs stock. But with the H&S tuner and the deleted, it was a totally diferent animal.

I think this V8 5.0 have a great potential, maybe not like the 6.7 but for sure It could have good potential with tuner/delete.

Attachments

·
182 Posts
My last truck was a Ram 2500 2011 laramie full deleted 325 000km on the clock, I loved that truck but he had a lot of rattles and issues with front end and electrical, sterring foot etc...

And there's my new ride, WOW this truck rock I'm pretty impressed hoe it rides smooth and for all the little things well done by nissan like all spaces everywhere, utili track etc...

For those told this truck is under powered, hmmm: When my Ram was stock(350hp/650tq), It didn't have more torque than Titan, I felt less power from the ram than the Titan stock vs stock. But with the H&S tuner and the deleted, it was a totally diferent animal.

I think this V8 5.0 have a great potential, maybe not like the 6.7 but for sure It could have good potential with tuner/delete.
Is that a pest control rig in the back??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts