Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I emailed Hardway Performance and asked about some info and this is what they responded with...

" Ryan was actually messing with the Titan today! Hopefully within the month we will be releasing tunes for it "

Kind of exciting if your into this sort of sh*t.

·
450 Posts
I know they don't have a tune yet but surely that have some baseline dyno pulls. You think they would release their initial impressions? I'm so glad that they are on board with this truck. Hopefully something close to a 100hp tune keeping the emissions in place is possible.

·
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I really hope its a delete, show all these other manufacturers to stop being a bunch of lil vags, stop wasting time on silicon hoses and spend time on something people really want...

Im going to guess (Fingers Crossed) its going to be a Delete kit and running around the 80-100 HP and 100-150 Ftlbs. (would love to see those numbers)

If its not a delete right away and its just a tune ill buy it anyways lol... im sure it wont be long for them to do it. Those are the guys that will make this little puppy sing :devil: lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts