Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. just checking to see if anyone had heard anything new about when we can expect nissan to open the order banks.. I heard June but so far I have not heard anything..

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... it seems we should be at least be getting some pricing info etc.. what's the hold up?

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope they take their time and get it right and not rush anything.
Haha yeah me too! I am so impatient though.. I just need something new to learn or read or watch about it. I can't find anything new lately.. Plus we also need a new car soon so I am trying to figure out if I can swing a new car AND new truck in the next 6 months :-/ :hope:

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
My car situation was critical so I had a weak moment and bought a 2015 Leaf.

I still want the Titan but I can't believe how nice the Leaf is to drive. It's very comparable to my Q45, just less power.

·
340 Posts
My car situation was critical so I had a weak moment and bought a 2015 Leaf.

I still want the Titan but I can't believe how nice the Leaf is to drive. It's very comparable to my Q45, just less power.
how are you finding being full EV now?

·
96 Posts
I'm a Nissan tech and I still haven't heard when the ordering will open. I do know that a local rep will get his personal titan xd in October

·
857 Posts
I'm a Nissan tech and I still haven't heard when the ordering will open. I do know that a local rep will get his personal titan xd in October
Glad to have a tech on board since i'm sure you guys will be one of the first to know and to even see one show up at your dealership if it hasn't happened already.

·
23 Posts
Hey everyone.. just checking to see if anyone had heard anything new about when we can expect nissan to open the order banks.. I heard June but so far I have not heard anything..
I just noticed on the Nissan website that December is the expected availability now. I was hoping for October (for a special b-day present for me). I just hope that they are in stock where I live by May 2016 at the latest. The wait is killing me and has been for over a year now.

Rick

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I was told December was when they would be on the lot's and you could go test drive one. Also it was said that the 2017 would be right behind the 2016. ... :)

That's a good thing, because I am going for a 2017 ...

·
857 Posts
In the mean time we might be able to spot them on the road more being tested, good chance of that knowing car makers have a lot of mules out , up to a hundred or more at times.

·
41 Posts
Maybe they'll release the 2016 and then revamp it in 2017? Lose the cummins badge, redesign the body lines, fender half flares, 2 tone paint and drop the ford headlights. I mean if GM can switch it up after only 2.5 years of a new model why not Nissan?
Sorry I'm pissed, I've been waiting for a new Titan forever (own a 04' still but regretfully traded an 07' for my 14' Silverado) and they keep dragging their stupid feet. They're so far behind the curve now I really think it's gonna flop. Nobody has really been impressed with the new design. Interior is nice but the exterior looks designed by a woman...not tough looking at all.

Rant over :/

1 - 20 of 43 Posts