Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2016 Titan XD SL 4x4 Deleted/Tuned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so I need some help. A few weeks ago I hit a deer with the truck. Broke the passenger headlamp assembly. I have the factory LED lights. As of this moment, that headlight assembly is on a national back order. So I ordered aftermarket headlights only to find out that they are for HALOGEN models only ( my bad, didn't see the fine print on those.). So here's my questions for you all:

1.) Does anybody make an aftermarket headlamp assembly for the LED model Titan XD?

2.) If not, has anyone done a conversion on their truck to install the HALOGEN model only assemblies onto a LED model Titan?

I appreciate all the help guys/gals. Thank you all

·
4 Posts
The only ones I have seen available for factory LED replacements are available at TheRetrofitSource. They are a pricey mod, but its probably equivalent to OEM pricing anyways.

Post them up if you end up getting them!

·
2017 Titan XD
111 Posts
Hey everyone, so I need some help. A few weeks ago I hit a deer with the truck. Broke the passenger headlamp assembly. I have the factory LED lights. As of this moment, that headlight assembly is on a national back order. So I ordered aftermarket headlights only to find out that they are for HALOGEN models only ( my bad, didn't see the fine print on those.). So here's my questions for you all:

1.) Does anybody make an aftermarket headlamp assembly for the LED model Titan XD?

2.) If not, has anyone done a conversion on their truck to install the HALOGEN model only assemblies onto a LED model Titan?

I appreciate all the help guys/gals. Thank you all
I'm trading in my SV for a Platinum Reserve, I'd sell you the pair for a good deal if your interested.

·
131 Posts
Holy shiittee!! Yup...my ins won't cover for those lol! They look great, but omg ....the price
Yeah factory replacements are pricy , they have original and newer retrofit kits . I think you can buy individually as well there search setup is a little tricky to navigate and find all options. You can find cheaper used If you search some salvage yards online you can find um but be careful cuz some are damaged or repaired mounting tabs and what not

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah factory replacements are pricy , they have original and newer retrofit kits . I think you can buy individually as well there search setup is a little tricky to navigate and find all options. You can find cheaper used If you search some salvage yards online you can find um but be careful cuz some are damaged or repaired mounting tabs and what not
Yeah, I was looking at used ones but my insurance wasn't very keen on getting used unless certified. Which is bonkers, because they expect me to drive with no headlight until OEM ones become available. I've been pulled over two times already because of this.

·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I finally got the truck back today. $7800 dollars in damage. But the truck looks great. I can't stress enough to you guys/gals. Parts are getting to be pretty scarce right now. If you got a chance to buy parts for these trucks do it! I know I'm going to start picking up stuff and just stick them in the garage for a rainy day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts