Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
59 Posts
I'm having the same exact problem. I took it to my dealership today and they troubleshot it. They told me that it was a wiring harness that needed to be replaced. They don't have them in stock and had to order it. They should have it in this week and I should know next week if this fixes my issue.

·
12 Posts
I picked up my truck and decided I would wait until I found a good deal on Ebay and then replace the module. While at the dealership, the tech that worked on my truck spoke with me. He gave me the wiring diagram and showed me which wire I should cut to put a switch in to control the passenger side headlight.... Remember, the low beam is always on, so a switch would allow me to shut it off.
Do you have the wiring color codes for the passenger side headlight connectors mine tore off and thrown away and the new connectors I got are not color coded I really need some help just pictures of the connector wires would be great ( LED projector headlight RH )

·
872 Posts
Thanks for the reply i truly appreciate it but my titan is a 2018. the link you sent appears to be for a 2004, however I search that site and found the one for the 2016 with LED headlights I will try it out. Thank you
Ya sorry I sent you the wrong link. The 16 should be the same as yours. If the colors don't match up let me know and I will get the 2018 diagram for you.

·
12 Posts
Yeah it took out all four connectors, I can't thank you enough it seems like everyone else just slams the door shut when I ask for help with this

·
12 Posts
Can't thank you enough this greatly appreciated if you are ever in California high desert area hit me up drinks are on me:)

·
12 Posts
Ok everything is wired and working except the low beams they flash on and off for awhile and then nothing if I pull the fuse for left the right stays on even with the switch off same thing if I pull the right fuse. Any clue what it could be??
I checked the ballast on both sides for moisture they clean

·
12 Posts
Update battery was weak charged it lights quit flashing but now they stay on except when I turn the switch to on position and then they go off, this truck is driving me nuts...🤪🥺🤯

21 - 37 of 37 Posts