Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 XD Platinum Reserve. My passenger side low headlight will not stay running. I believe it is HID/LED, whichever is stock one the Platinum Reserves. Some days it works fine others it won’t work much at all. Can you replace the bulb or do you have to replace the assembly? Or has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve it?

Any help is appreciated, links to parts would be great too.

I am new here so sorry if this is a duplicate post.

·
104 Posts
Sounds like a faulty connection. Hopefully it is just the internals of the bulb going out and not the connector or worse the wiring harness. The first thing I would check is the bulb.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a faulty connection. Hopefully it is just the internals of the bulb going out and not the connector or worse the wiring harness. The first thing I would check is the bulb.
Thanks for the response JoeyS. Do you know the size/type bulb for these? The only thing I can find when I search is the halogen bulb.

·
4 Posts
Depending on your mileage and what the issue is it may still be covered by warranty.
Agreed. I would take it into the the dealer and see if they will replace it. The low beam on your trim level is an LED "bulb", which I do not think can be replaced.

The halogen bulb is for your high beams.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help y’all. I couldn’t find the LED replacement, thanks for the confirmation that it can’t be replaced. I’ll chat with the dealer and see what we can do.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help y’all. I couldn’t find the LED replacement, thanks for the confirmation that it can’t be replaced. I’ll chat with the dealer and see what we can do.
Agreed. I would take it into the the dealer and see if they will replace it. The low beam on your trim level is an LED "bulb", which I do not think can be replaced.

The halogen bulb is for your high beams.
I have 50k miles on the truck and just finished deleting it, hopefully they won’t give me too much flack but either way it sounds like I will have to take a trip to the dealer to get it replaced.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts