Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see a proactive forum out there for this truck. I've been following the lack of 1/2 ton diesel offerings for a while. I've been in and out of pick-ups for the last 10 years. Right now I have a subbie lease that's up in about 1.7 years. I'm planning on stepping back into a pick-up soon but the pricing will tell whether the Titan XD diesel is the one for me.

I also own a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V and a '15 Audi Q5.

·
65 Posts
@wetcoast, welcome to the zoo! Nice collection of vehicles you have there. I drove an Audi Q5 the other day and I was truly impressed with its refinement.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@wetcoast, welcome to the zoo! Nice collection of vehicles you have there. I drove an Audi Q5 the other day and I was truly impressed with its refinement.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I like the Audi because its so comfortable to drive and fits the family well.

I just can't wait to see these trucks for sale finally because it seems like it's been rumored for years now.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Drove an A6 TDI in Germany on the Autobahn at 250km/h. What a car! Can't go wrong with Audi, but when we got back the steering in my Maxima felt better!

·
65 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I like the Audi because its so comfortable to drive and fits the family well.

I just can't wait to see these trucks for sale finally because it seems like it's been rumored for years now.

It sure has seemed like a long time coming. Thankfully the wait is almost over.

·
65 Posts
Drove an A6 TDI in Germany on the Autobahn at 250km/h. What a car! Can't go wrong with Audi, but when we got back the steering in my Maxima felt better!

Audis are definitely great cars for what they are. Until they make a pickup truck, the Titan XD will be my choice!

There is at least one Audi Q7 pickup out there...

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Audis are definitely great cars for what they are. Until they make a pickup truck, the Titan XD will be my choice!

There is at least one Audi Q7 pickup out there...

Whoa, weird!

The Caddy is my toy of choice though. :grin2:

·
857 Posts
The SRT-10 was a cool truck, it's too bad v10's sound so terrible.
I know what you mean, if I didn't already know they were packing a V10, a potent 8 would have been my best guess. Clearly not the sound you'd get from a German V10 which sound exotic. GM had a v10 as well which as you can guess... sounds like a V8 :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts